Church of St. George in Tabor

The Church of St. George in Tabor was first mentioned in 1391. At the end of the 15th century, it was used as a camp when high defence walls were built. The remains can still be seen today. The church was renovated in the Renaissance style. Its ornaments were painted by Italians Osvaldo Bierti and Giacomo Brolo.

Celje

Žalec

Rogaška Slatina

Šentjur

Zreče