Parish Church of St. George

The current church received an extension in 1721. The Church of St. George was mentioned in a document about Šentjur dating from 1340 as St. George at Anderburg. The walls behind the church offer a nice view of the Šentjur area.

Župnijski urad Šentjur
KONTAKT
T:
+386 (0)3 749 17 20

Celje

Žalec

Rogaška Slatina

Šentjur

Zreče