St. Ana Chapel

Information: Parish Office Sv. Križ Rogaška Slatina
The spa resort chapel was built in 1804 and is dedicated to St. Ana, the protector of the Healing Centre. The altar picture of St. Mary with child and St. Ana was painted in 1686 by the Baroque painter Hans Adam Weissenkirchner of Styria. The famous architect Jože Plečnik remodelled it in 1926.
Mass time: Sundays at 11:00.

Župnijski urad sv. Križ Rogaška Slatina
Brestovška ulica 2
3250 Rogaška Slatina

Celje

Žalec

Rogaška Slatina

Šentjur

Zreče