Church of St. Michael on Vimperk

The church was first mentioned in the Strasbourg visitation protocol from 1545, though it is probably even older and likely reaches into the second half of the 14th century.
The church was refashioned in the style of baroque during the times of the commendator baron Gloyach. In 1728, the current vault was built in the place of the old gothic wooden ceiling, and the sacristy and belfry were added during the following decades. The central altar bears the year 1783. On the chancel stand organs that were brought from Mount Oljka in 1857. The belfry was renovated in 1850. Next to the church stands the Cottage on Vimperk (448 m) which offers savoury refreshments.

Celje

Žalec

Rogaška Slatina

Šentjur

Zreče